Wednesday, August 3, 2016

10 Straight Days

Don't get me wrong, this is not me complaining and ... 10 straight days of the grind is beginning to take a toll and we haven't even hit the Opening Ceremony yet. 

Security is getting much tighter although it is interesting that the hotels do not look in our backpacks even though, generally, the backpacks set off the portal alarm. The hotels have put up stanchions around their entrances. I know right ... not sure the stanchions are going to stop some dedicated idiot!

I'm sitting in one of our "offices" and guess what, for the first time in 10 days I'm by myself. I totally think I will take a combat nap!

If you have a topic you'd like me to try to discuss (within reason) let me know. I am sorry for no pics this time. I'll make up for it with the next blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment